segunda-feira, 10 de agosto de 2009

*#MusicMonday: I'm always chasing rainbows - Judy Garland*

*
Imagem daqui: http://www.jgdb.com/

Pensei em compartilhar, nesta segunda-feira de clima estranho, a música que considero minha trilha sonora. Todos temos uma, não?

"At the end of the rainbow there's happiness,
And to find it how often I've tried,
But my life is a race, just a wild goose chase,
And my dreams have all been denied.
Why have I always been a failure?
What can the reason be?
I wonder if the world's to blame,
I wonder if it could be me.
Chorus:
I'm always chasing rainbows,
Watching clouds drifting by,
My dreams are just like all my schemes,
Ending in the sky.
Some fellows look and find the sunshine,
I always look and find the rain.
Some fellows make a winning sometime,
I never even make a gain, believe me,
I'm always chasing rainbows,
I'm watching for a little bluebird in vain."
.
Semana passada foi estranha. Me machuquei além do normal, e pra encerrar com chave de ouro, caí sobre meus joelhos ontem a tarde enquanto passeava na Liberdade. Me diga se isso são joelhos de uma dama?
Um dos machucados é de brincar de goleira no sábado. Adoro.
.
Tenham uma boa (e segura) semana!
*

xoxo

sweetie

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário